EASTER AT THE PASADENA CIVIC
We’re excited to celebrate Easter this year at the beautiful Pasadena Civic Auditorium on Sunday, April 5th. The historic and nearby venue gives us an opportunity to not only worship together in the 3,000 seat auditorium but also invite family, friends, and those in our community to join us for this special event. Our Kids Church will also be having a special program at The Convention Center right next door for children (Birth – 5th grade) so they can celebrate and enjoy Easter as well. Our service times will be at 9am and 11:30am on Easter Sunday and will consist of special music, a choir, a timely message, and more! See below for key details, map, and videos!
- Service Times: Sunday, April 5, 9am & 11:30am (doors open 25 mins before service)
- The Pasadena Civic Address: 300 East Green Street, Pasadena, 91101 (see below for map)
- Kids Church: Program provided from Birth – 5th Grade for both service times on site (next door at The Convention Center). We invite 6th graders and up to join the celebration in the adult services.
- Parking Options (see map below):
- Schoolhouse Park&Walk Structure, 33 East Green Street in Old Town Pasadena (map below). We will validate the parking for up to 2.5 hours total (*per available spots). Its three blocks from The Pasadena Civic. You can receive a validation sticker in the lobby of The Pasadena Civic.
- Paseo Colorado Mall which is right across the street from The Pasadena Civic (free for 90 minutes with merchant validation, $1.50 per half hour after)
- The Pasadena Civic: $10 per car
- Who’s Invited: All are Welcome! Invite family, friends, and anyone to come. It’s free and no ticket is required!